Journalists, producers, bloggers, editors – welcome to Media Alerts,
a free tool to help you source relevant content for the stories you’re working on.
Simply use the form on this page to tell us what information you’re looking for and we’ll send your request to our subscribers. They’ll get in touch with you directly if they can help you.
Leverage the power of networks
The subscribers receiving your requests are mostly South African PR professionals, who have direct access to the CEOs, MDs, entrepreneurs, celebrities and other networks of interesting individuals that you could benefit from.
These PR subscribers have been given one rule though – to only ever send you content that is directly relevant to your request. Any abuse of this rule will see them being removed from the service. Please report any abuse or give us your feedback here.
– The Media Alerts emails are sent to our subscribers at 10:30, Mondays to Fridays.
– We’d need to receive your request by latest 10:00 if you want your request to be published on the same day.
– Your email address will be kept private and we’ll assign a unique masked email address for each new request you submit, forwarding all responses to you until the end of your specified deadline date.
– Please only use the Anonymous option for preventing a potential story leak or for sensitive stories. Unnecessary use of the Anonymous option could affect the quality and quantity of the responses you receive.
– Lastly, please be kind to those who take the time to help answer your request. When you’re pressed for time, a quick “thanks, got it” or “thanks, but no thanks” will go a long way towards respectful win-win communication.
Your email address is protected
Your email address will be masked for your privacy and protection.
We won’t publish your actual email address. Instead, we’ll create a temporary masked address to forward all responses to you, which will cease to exist at your specified story deadline date.